Agapanthus africanus ‘Queen Anne’
Lily of the Nile
- Category: Woody Ornamentals
- Mature Height: 1.5 - 2 ft.
- Mature Width: 1.5 - 2 ft.
- Light Requirements: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Water Requirements: Regular to Little Water
- Hardiness Zones: 10, 11, 8, 9
Agapanthus africanus are evergreen or deciduous perennials with thick rootstocks and fleshy roots. Outdoor plants in zones 7-9, 12-24; indoor or outdoor tub or pot plants where winters are colder.
Grow in the sub except in warm inland sections where partial shade keeps leaves rom burning. Divide them infrequently as every 5 years.View Availability